Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday for many reasons . . . quality time with family and friends, extra-long weekend, the start to the next month of holiday festivities.  It is also a special time to reflect on the long list of blessings we have in our lives.  Let's make more time to give thanks for those blessings (little or small) every day of the year!

I created these correspondence cards for this Thanksgiving holiday.  I sent a few in the mail to friends with a note about how thankful I am for their friendship, and also sent a batch to my extended family's celebration (I celebrated with Mr. B's family this year).  Everyone wrote their blessing and my cousin read them aloud before Thanksgiving dinner.  So sweet!

I printed card stock with the message "I am thankful for . . . ", stamped a turkey rubber stamp from Paper Source, and decorated with my new obsession, Stickles glitter glue!



Among many other blessings in my life, I am thankful when I find time to craft and express my creativity!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment