Friday, August 13, 2010

On the Subject of Shout-Outs . . .

When Third Coast Sisters received a shout-out on a stranger's blog, I realized that I am completely remiss in giving a shout-out to my very dear and talented friend Nancy and her Etsy shop, Nancy Jo Studio

Nancy is a gifted seamstress and has an impeccable eye for color.  The detail in her work is incredible, and she pours so much thought and effort into every one of her designs.

Nancy embroidered this pillow as a wedding gift for Mr. B and me.


I am also lucky to own one of Nancy Jo Studio's beautiful clutch purses.  Our friend commissioned Nancy to design a unique clutch for each of her eleven bridesmaids to carry at her wedding.  Each clutch had a different style and embellishments, however, all were made from the same fabric which created a stunning ensemble.  Such a fun gift for your bridesmaids to use on your wedding day, and for years to come! 


Last but certainly not least, Nancy's baby quilts are gorgeous! If only I had a pregnant friend . . .

Check her out:

No comments:

Post a Comment