Saturday, September 17, 2011

About to Pop! Invitations

Invitations for Mary's "About to Pop!" baby shower kept in the grey/purple/turquoise theme.  I used Paper Source's gravel card stock and diagonal folder enclosure in luxe white, which has a bit of texture.  I designed the circle border design in my very unsophisticated design software -- Apple's Pages.  


Registry information was noted on the diagonal space (see above) with a sticker made with circle and scallop circle punches and a Xyron sticker maker.



In lieu of a greeting card, guests were encouraged to bring a book with a message to Baby P on the inside cover.  I conveyed this message with a poem and included a book plate (aka sticker) for guests to use inside their book.  To make the book plate, I printed "From the Potters' Library" on Avery labels and embellished them with an owl stamp.


Check out the great books/greeting cards Mary received!



No comments:

Post a Comment